This usually happens when our user agents or IP addresses are not white-listed on your WordPress server.
Please ask your WordPress server administrator to whitelist Automate.io based on the following user agents.
- These are all of the names we use.
- User Agent: "Automate.io"
- User Agent: "AutomateioBot/1.0 (+https://automate.io)"
- Please note the above are case sensitive.
2. These are the IP addresses we are currently using.
- We are currently using IP Addresses: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168.
- Please avoid using IP addresses if possible to filter as it might change.
3. For testing
- You can try reconnecting the Wordpress app from Automate.io account and check on your Wordpress server for the request received.
In case above information does not help, reach out to us via chat and we shall help you.