WooCommerce is a powerful and highly customizable Ecommerce platform built on top of WordPress. It offers all you need to create a store and sell online.
- In order to use Woocommerce with Automate.io the URL should start with HTTPS.
- Make sure API is enabled for your Woocommerce account and while adding API key make sure you give Read/Write permission. https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-rest-api/
- Also, please make sure Pretty Permalinks is enabled under WordPress settings and right credentials are entered.
- we support only version 2 of WooCommerce Plugin
For possible integrations with other apps, look at https://automate.io/integration/woocommerce
- We don't support any external plugins of WooCommerce
- Help from WooCommerce
Some times you will fail to enable the Woocommerce bot .
While enabling the bot you will see errors like "Unable to load webhook" or "Error: register webhook failed : Unknown Error".
If you are the administrator or site admins of this website note that your access has been limited because you broke one of the Wordfence blocking rules.
The reason your access was limited is: "POST received with blank user-agent and referrer".
If this is a false positive, meaning that your access to your own site has been limited incorrectly, then you will need to regain access to your site, go to the Wordfence "options" page, go to the section for Rate Limiting Rules and disable the rule that caused you to be blocked.
For example, if you were blocked because you were accessing your site too quickly, then increase the number of accesses allowed per minute.
If you're still having trouble, then simply disable the Wordfence advanced blocking and you will still benefit from the other security features that Wordfence provides.