How to Add Wufoo App
When creating the Bot (or in the Apps tab), open the Apps drop-down menu, select “Wufoo” under “Add New App”
In the pop-up window, enter your valid email and password for Wufoo App, Domain is optional input, after providing details Click on validate button to save the App.
Issue 1: Bot runs when a different Form (not linked to the Bot) is filled
This can happen when you Clone one of your Wufoo Forms and create new ones.
If you have Form1 in Wufoo that is linked to a Bot in Automate.io, and lets say you have created a Clone of it (Form2) in wufoo.
Now Form2 will have notification settings copied from Form1 and will also link to the Same Bot in Automate.io. Hence if you fill either Form1 or Form2, the Bot will run.
To fix the issue:
- In Automate.io, disable all your Bots related to Wufoo.
2. In Wufoo, open the Notification Settings of your Form by clicking on Edit -> Add Notifications.
3. In the notifications page (image below), search for boxes that contain "wh.automate.io". If there is one, delete the notification.
4. Do the same for ALL your Wufoo Forms
5. Now enable your Bots in Automate.io and do a test run.
Issue 2: Payment forms do not show the payment related fields
The 'New Form Entry' trigger does not currently support payment fields. However, you can use the 'Fetch Entry' Action to get the payment related data.
You will need to setup the Bot as below with a wait period if 5 minutes or more after the trigger. (The time given should be enough to enable the user complete the payment section of the Form)
You an add the Wait action by using the 'Timer' app.
The Fetch Entry action will contain the Payment related output fields along with your forms other fields.
Issue 3: Wufoo Bot Disable and Enable Issues
If you see an error while turning the Bot ON, please do the following.
1. In Wufoo Forms, open the Notification Settings of your Form by clicking on Edit -> Add Notifications.
2. In the notifications page (image below), search for boxes that contain "wh.automate.io". If there is one, delete the notification.
3. Now go to Automate.io and enable the Bot. It should work now.